The advantages of etched, cut, sandblasted, textured and other decorative glass designs are clear. Privacy can be customized, while light still pours from room to room, creating an open feel even in confined spaces. Yet, how to achieve these effects and still remain within budget? It’s possible, with 3M™ Fasara™ window film and with 3M™ Crystal window film.
What makes 3M™ Fasara™ window films better?
Aesthetics: Our decorative glass and window films transform plain glass, capturing the look of cut or textured glass to an astonishing degree at a fraction of the price.
- Flexible: 3M™ Fasara™ window films allow you to tailor the amount of privacy a space possesses. Use 3M™ Fasara™ glass finishes monolithically to create serene “ricepaper wall” effects, or die-cut or layer the films to create exciting, dynamic effects.
- Easy application: 3M™ expertise in adhesives ensures you of fast, accurate, beautiful and durable application to a variety of glass substrates. Materials: Constructed from durable and flexible polyester materials.
To find out more information or schedule a free estimate you can call us in Jackson WY today! (307) 733-2380
Where you should use 3M™ Fasara™ window films?
3M™ Fasara™ window films are perfectly suited for interior glass doors or the inside surfaces of windows. Use our decorative window films for:
- Private offices
- Exterior windows
- Entry Doors
- Conference rooms
- Retail environments
- Residential settings
3M™ Fasara™ Decorative Window Films
- Provides decorative solutions for shower doors, bathroom windows, kitchen cabinets and pantries.
- Decorative flexibility: Choose from beautiful styles at a fraction of the cost of etched glass
- Privacy: Maintain your privacy without sacrificing natural light